Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To LLC or Not
08-08-2012, 12:43 PM
To LLC or Not
Hi SWSers,

I'm interested in knowing how many of you are a limited liability corporation or an S corporation. Is it okay to use a legal website to set it up for $125 or so?

Thoughts?

Thanks so much!
Marci

Marci Wilson
REALTOR
Rainey, Jones & Shaw REALTORS
Louisville, KY
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: To LLC or Not
I don't think it's necessary - and keep in mind that if you incorporate, you have to file a separate tax return which costs me $525/year (to pay my CPA) to do it.

I didn't incorporate until I needed a business account for one reason or another...

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2012, 05:15 AM
It all depends on how you want to run your business.. Though it is not at all necessary to incorporate your business. LLC and S corporation have its own advantage and disadvantages.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Hi, nice to see you
About you problem, I think that that’s depends, if you want to have a perfect business and want to run it well. I think that it is necessary. Besides, I think that LLC is more better. No matter what you think, the Welfare is more better, and you can learn more, the people who are working here are almost graduate from elite college. Hope this is useful to you, by the way, if you are more interested in me alan dental, contact with me, more surprising is waiting for you. Have a nice day!!!! Pulse Oximeter
Find all posts by this user