Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top Producer vs Moresolds
05-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Re: Top Producer vs Moresolds
I just got done with the trial for RECM (Real Estate Contact Manager) but wasn't too crazy about it, it seemed to put things all over the place in Outlook and I would have to organize anyway (or I was just doing it wrong, which is always a possibility). Just signed up for the trial for RealtyJuggler. Anyone else use this with good results? I like the price and like that it will sync with Outlook and also the iphone I picked up for a business phone without any extra cash being spent.
05-24-2011, 07:43 AM
Ok, so I'm weird and wasn't crazy about the interface with RealtyJuggler and am giving RECM another try since I didn't really take the time to learn it enough to see if I really liked it *hangs head in shame*. Anyway, a question for you Jennifer if you get a chance. Is there any benefits, besides the need to back it up, of using a web-based contact manager as opposed to one that stays locally on your computer? I am trying to find a good fit before my SOI becomes huge in Rookie School  Smile
05-24-2011, 07:54 AM
There are benefits to both, of course... I've always had a web-based program, so I can't speak personally to the desktop ones. I've heard that you have to purchase updates for desktop ones periodically and that the customer service might be an extra cost. Also - if you have anyone else managing your database for you, I wonder if that could be a problem.

From an overall cost perspective, a web-based program is probably a little more expensive, but on the other hand, except for Top Producer, you can quit at any time as opposed to an upfront purchase of $350+ for a system you might not like or use...

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2012, 08:42 AM
RE: Top Producer vs Moresolds
Old thread: I am currently using RealtyJuggler. Not familiar enough with it yet to make a strong recommendation - haven't tried mailing lists or mass emails yet just doing the basics. I like that it easily integrates w Google Calendar.
Find all posts by this user
04-14-2012, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 06:36 AM by Jennifer Allan Hagedorn.)
Just to update this thread (thanks, Perky, for bringing it back!) - most of you probably know that I now recommend IXACT Contact wholeheartedly. I does everything I believe a CRM should do, and does it well, and is EASY to learn. No annual contracts or set-up fees and you can get your first 60 days free here: http://ixactcontact.com/ja . New agents in their first year can extend the free period to six months (just ask).

You can read more of my ramblings on contact management here: http://www.sellwithsoul.com/contact-management

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
04-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Have you also invested in Gary David Hall's Trans-Plans for IXACT? I just went with the free-trial and am loving what I see with IXACT to this point, wondering if it is worth in buying the additional plans?
04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
There actually are activity plans on IXACT that I created ;-)

04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
And they're free!

04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Just found them, awesome. Thanks!
04-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Jennifer what do you think of the Marketing Activity Plans with IXACT?

Looking through the letters now, and some are great, but it seems like some are repetitive and several are e-mails or letters simply asking for referrals with no benefit to the former client or friend you are sending it to. I think I will need to do a lot of editing to these plans before I feel comfortable using them. Love the idea, just need some content adjustment.