Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top Producer vs Moresolds
04-17-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: Top Producer vs Moresolds
I agree. I'm not a fan AT ALL of canned "marketing" activity plans... whether IXACT's or anyone else's. I just don't see the point.

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2012, 06:28 AM
(04-17-2012 11:44 AM)BSlater Wrote:  Jennifer what do you think of the Marketing Activity Plans with IXACT?

Looking through the letters now, and some are great, but it seems like some are repetitive and several are e-mails or letters simply asking for referrals with no benefit to the former client or friend you are sending it to. I think I will need to do a lot of editing to these plans before I feel comfortable using them. Love the idea, just need some content adjustment.

I don't necessarily follow the marketing plans as they are laid out. I do pick and choose the letter/email, and do some editing before sending them out.

Chiara (KEY-r-ah) Petro
Your KEY to home in Knoxville TN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I have never been a fan of "form" letters simply because they rarely if ever sound like ME (though the stuff Jennifer sends out is in a similar breezy style that I would use!) I would also be concerned that some other agent is sending the same letters....
Find all posts by this user