Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Phone sync?
04-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Phone sync?
Hello ~ I learned that it will cost me another $15/month from AT&T to upgrade my phone plan to sync with IC.  So the original 35 will now be 55/month + one time 89.  I realize this is a cost of doing business. As a rookie, I am trying to decide where best to put my money, while confident I really will get paid for this some day!

I'd really like to have the info from IC mobile. Right now I carry a ridiculous (seems to be the word of the morning) amount of "stuff" with me, laptop, files, notebooks... and am literally throwing my back out - ouch. I am trying to figure out if I carry all this as an insecurity or because it is good to have access to all the info I need when on the road. I travel back and forth from home office>RE office. I have a lousy memory and being able to look things up in an instant is helpful for me.

I am going to research costs of mi-fi for a laptop, pads...Tell me - what has worked best for you?

SWSnBuffalo
04-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Re: Phone sync?
Funny - I'm working on a little Cost of Doing Business project for an upcoming workshop...

I'd like to hear what others say, but my gut tells me to tell you to sloooow down a little before you commit to spending more money for a little convenience, unless you have a lot of money to spend!

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user