Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Naples Florida!
01-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Hello from Naples Florida!
Hello at all!

I have just joined the SWS Forum and want to say hello to all! I am not new to SWS as I have purchased and read several of the books and used other products.

I am a 25 year REALTOR "veteran" working in beautiful Naples, Florida selling vacation homes and condos. My personality is mostly amiable with a mix of analytical, so basically this means I CARE about my clients but can do a great job with making sure their offers and purchases are in line with the market.

I love referrals from agents and you can have confidence I'll take excellent care of them. Now is the time our market is really cranking up (Jan-April) and an awesome time for you in the cold to earn some needed referral money for folks wanting to buy in Naples.

I specialize in golf course and beach communities selling homes, condos and high rise properties - $200,000-$5M I sell with a very low pressure style and use the SWS philosophy of putting the clients first. Smile

Happy Selling to all and have a great 2012!

Sincerely,

David Brown
Naples, Florida
Downing-Frye Realty, Inc.
239-272-8736 Cell
REALTOR Since 1986
http://www.DavidandErin.com
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Hello from Naples Florida!
Welcome back David!!! Glad you found your way here.

Amiable + Analytical... love it. I bet Naples is absolutely wonderful this time of year...

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-25-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: Hello from Naples Florida!
Welcome, welcome David...Glad you are here

Deb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user