Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
G'Day from Australia
01-25-2012, 03:35 PM
G'Day from Australia
I am so glad I found Jennifer's Books and this site.
I thought I was the only Agent on the planet that had a Heart !!
Now I know there are lots of 'real' estate agents out there too Smile
I live and work on the beautiful Central Coast of eastern Australia although I was born in England and came here with my parents over 40 years ago so you could say I'm a 'local' .
I work for a small family owned office that has a great reputation and has been nominated several times as the Most Outstanding Real Estate Office in the area
I am lucky enough to earn a good weekly wage plus car & phone allowance as well as a small commission on each sale ( good negotiating on my part !!) as most agents are on a small retainer or commission only.
It's a 'Buyers Market' down here due to what is going on in Europe although things are still selling but no 'street records' are being set.
I started in Real Estate over 34 years ago as a VERY young weekend receptionist and thought the life of a Salesperson looked like the best job in the world !!
I worked for many years for a major Bank as a Loans Officer but always thought that one day I would get into real estate and so in 2006 I took the plunge !
Every morning as the sun is just rising I wake up full of excitement about what new and exciting things the day has in store for me.
I'm absolutely LOVE my job and often joke that I would do it for nothing ...just don't tell the Boss Smile
I have (as I'm sure you have too) met some wonderful wonderful people in this career. It blows me away being able to give my clients a wonderful real estate experience !

Cheers and thanks for 'meeting' me !!

Sandy
Australia
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2012, 06:05 AM
RE: G'Day from Australia
Welcome Sandy From Down Under!!! Sooo nice to have you here!

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
01-26-2012, 06:20 AM
RE: G'Day from Australia
Welcome SWS Sandy! We are glad you found us to. Don't be a stranger there is some very fun and exciting things happening in 2012 here!

Make it a great day,
Deb