Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from New Jersey!
01-27-2012, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2012 08:22 AM by Laura Altobelli.)
Hello from New Jersey!
Hi, everyone---I'm so excited to see the new site! I discovered Jennifer's books last summer and am so glad I did. I've contemplated entering the field for at least 15 years (I'm currently a bored medical editor) but have second-guessed myself because I don't see myself as the stereotypical "salesman" type. I was also intimidated by the idea of trying to pursue this line of work on a part-time basis, figuring it was a grueling way to shift gears.

Now I feel reassured that yes, I can do this, and I have a plan that will enable me to jump in with both feet---just can't wait to get the ball rolling!
Find all posts by this user
01-27-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Hello from New Jersey!
Well, Laura... you are certainly in the right place, as you've no doubt figured out by now!!!!

WELCOME!

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Welcome Laura~ Glad you are here and that you found us
01-27-2012, 09:38 PM
G'Day
Yep........ This SWS is the way to go !!!!!
Best of luck Laura, don't leave it too long before you get started.... You're missing lots of FUN !!!Cheers
Sandy