Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from South Carolina!
04-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello from South Carolina!
Hi everyone! My name is Christin and I'm a brand spankin new real estate agent. I've read all 3 of Jennifer's books and find myself reaching for them again and again to give myself inspiration and tell myself everything will be ok!
I am with Keller Williams and like the people I have met in the office so far and the win-win mentality, but definitely feel a little like a fish out of water. So far I've heard a great deal about making my "calls" every day (apparently for 2 hours) but nothing about learning the market.
I have enjoyed reading the posts on this board and hope to be a frequent contributor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2012, 06:30 AM
RE: Hello from South Carolina!
Welcome Christin!

Ignore all the nonsense about Making Your Calls (unless you're calling a friend to schedule a lunch date) and get on Learning Your Market. That will do more to bring you success than just about anything else.

Right, Chiara???

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
04-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Welcome Christin!

I think referencing Jennifer's books and finding your own personal way to do business will help you much more than making your "calls"!

Look forward to seeing you here often.
04-19-2012, 08:16 PM
Hi Christin, welcome aboard.

And, yeah, ditch the "calls" begging for referrals. I promise you it will be a far, far better journey not to follow the used car salesman mentality.

Chiara (KEY-r-ah) Petro
Your KEY to home in Knoxville TN