Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello From Nashville!
09-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Hello From Nashville!
Hello from Nashville, TN, y'all. Smile

Newbie in a major way. Passed all my pre-license courses & such, & studying to take the state PSI test in the next month or so. Wanting to get started on a good note once I pass, & really, really want to avoid the 'newbie real estate agent' mills that are around here if possible! I'm awful at the 'aggressive/hard sell', & yes, a true introvert when not working.

I've done everything from historic home renovation/restoration to interior decorating to upcycling and repurposing things for folks on a budget, so I've got a bit of creativity that likes to pop out when possible. Blush

So...hi, y'all!
Find all posts by this user
09-26-2012, 04:01 PM
RE: Hello From Nashville!
Hi back at ya! There's another SWS'er in the Nashville area I could connect you with if you like... she's an introvert and might have some thoughts for you as she's in her first year as well...

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Oh that would be the bee's knees! I'd be all kinds of grateful for such a connection!
Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Hi Candice, from the eastern part of the state!

Chiara (KEY-r-ah) Petro
Your KEY to home in Knoxville TN
09-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Candice! I am in Nashville, too, and am the one Jennifer mentioned. I'll send you a PM. :o)