Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from Sunny San Diego
11-27-2012, 09:01 AM
Hello from Sunny San Diego
Hello,
I am so very thrilled to have found this forum!

Back in early 2000 I got my RE lic and partnered up with a friend who had been licensed for a year. We did pretty well for rookies, 17 sales in a year and a half. But I had 4 fairly young kids at the time and it was really hard on my family...going from stay at home mom to work most weekends mom.
As my kids are aging and I am finding myself twiddling my thumbs more and more looking for something to do. I decided to renew my RE lic as there was so much about the job that I loved, although I was seriously dreading prospecting and script memorization.

Now that I have found Sell with Soul and I am so excited and committed that I can do this and do it well! It is so refreshing to read about others who have been successful with a more low key approach....scripts and cold calls make my skin crawl! I am thankful that Jennifer has opened my eyes and given me permission to just be myself! Yay!
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Hello from Sunny San Diego
WELCOME! It sounds as if you're in the right place this time :-)

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user