Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aspiring agent from middle TN
01-10-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 01:04 PM by tbrown1025.)
Aspiring agent from middle TN
Hi! I don't even qualify as a rookie yet: I haven't even begun taking courses for my license. I stumbled upon the "old" SWS forum, and immediately felt that concepts and principles clicked with me. So, I spent a few days reading the WHOLE forum -- lots of information there!

I live in a smallish town (although one of the fastest growing in the nation!) just south of Franklin, TN. I will begin RE classes in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking forward to it! Although I am a little ahead of myself as I've already chosen my business card design as well as my name tag. What can I say: when I jump in, it's with both feet! Wink

I've been a stay at home mom for 12.5years...for the first time since then, all 4 of my kiddos are in school! The flexibility and the ability to get out of the house really drew me to consider real estate. And finding JA's soulful principles pushed me over the edge to take the plunge; she's definitely given me confidence. In fact, I've already starting connecting with my SOI, and adding more to my list!

Can't wait to make myself at home here on the forums. Cool
Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Aspiring agent from middle TN
Definitely WELCOME!!!! Sounds as if you've found the right place. Just wait til you actually enter the industry... hate to say it, but you'll be even more glad you found us :-)

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Aspiring agent from middle TN
(01-10-2013 01:03 PM)tbrown1025 Wrote:  Hi! I don't even qualify as a rookie yet: I haven't even begun taking courses for my license. I stumbled upon the "old" SWS forum, and immediately felt that concepts and principles clicked with me. So, I spent a few days reading the WHOLE forum -- lots of information there!

I live in a smallish town (although one of the fastest growing in the nation!) just south of Franklin, TN. I will begin RE classes in a couple of weeks, and I'm looking forward to it! Although I am a little ahead of myself as I've already chosen my business card design as well as my name tag. What can I say: when I jump in, it's with both feet! Wink

I've been a stay at home mom for 12.5years...for the first time since then, all 4 of my kiddos are in school! The flexibility and the ability to get out of the house really drew me to consider real estate. And finding JA's soulful principles pushed me over the edge to take the plunge; she's definitely given me confidence. In fact, I've already starting connecting with my SOI, and adding more to my list!

Can't wait to make myself at home here on the forums. Cool

Hi T, and welcome! I'm a short drive east of you in Knoxville, TN. Congrats on taking the plunge.

Chiara (KEY-r-ah) Petro
Your KEY to home in Knoxville TN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user