Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello from White Rock British Columbia
05-17-2013, 10:52 AM
Hello from White Rock British Columbia
Hello All from sunny White Rock BC, I have been in the business for 9 years, I received my license in June 2004 and hit the ground running we enjoyed a real busy market up until June 2011, I have not over the last 2 years done whats necessary to find new business mainly because I can't buy into the traditional prospecting methods, I dont do the script thing and have a hard time grovelling for referrals. I could really use some help.
Neil
Find all posts by this user
05-21-2013, 05:34 AM
RE: Hello from White Rock British Columbia
Welcome, Neil!

You say that you "haven't done what's necessary to find new business mainly because I can't buy into the traditional prospecting methods..."

Trust us, there are plenty of ways to build a successful real estate business without resorting to scripts or groveling! I'd say that NONE of us here at the SWS Forum would still be IN business if those were the only ways to make a go of this career.

So don't despair... just keep reading and trust that you can stay true to yourself, prospect using methods that feel good to you and be plenty successful :-)

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Hello from White Rock British Columbia
Thanks Jennifer, I have approximatley 200 past clients as well as over 400 people in my data base many of whom I havent been in touch with for over 4 years, I used to send out letters and newletters but stopped and now Im stuck on how to re- approach them like an apology type letter? Which one of your SWS products deals with the recconnect in a soulful way?
Find all posts by this user