Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get the Broker interview
12-25-2013, 02:16 PM
How to get the Broker interview
I've read alot of threads here about what has happened with you AT broker interviews, but not how you arranged them in the first place.

I'm one of those who doesn't want to bother anyone, especially if they're not currently looking to add agents.

What's the approach to use, and method (email, call, in office) to get an interview?

Thanks

Hilary
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-25-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: How to get the Broker interview
In most markets, getting an interview is easy. Just call up the office you're interested in, tell the receptionist you'd like to talk with the managing broker about working there and he or she will likely know exactly what to do with you. Or if you know an agent who works somewhere you'd like to interview, have them make the connection.

In offices that cater to new agents, brokers do these interviews all the time and they'll pretty much talk to anyone.

At least, this was my experience when I was new and from what I hear, is still true today... would the rest of you agree?

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
12-25-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: How to get the Broker interview
Oh, I imagine a lot of brokerages have an online Contact Us form specifically for aspiring agents to fill out if you're interested in scheduling an interview.

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck