Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm Studying!!! Questions
01-31-2014, 10:55 AM
Rainbow I'm Studying!!! Questions
Well, I decided finally! I'm studying for the Texas License!

Went to a KW presentation, got good information from that, then spoke to an agent friend of mine who used to be in that office, and works for Ebby Halliday now. I found out she's very like me, and has alot of the SWS qualities, too! She'll be a fun one to do business with.

She said that would be my best place to start, so I signed a Sponsorship agreement with them! Got a discount on training with that, so doing it NOW!

Questions for anyone who's recently gone through the test...What did you find was NOT worth studying for the test, or that was something you should have studied more?

I'm writing my own flash cards as I go, so I will have to re-read and write facts down, then will also have them to read through at leisure.

Still nevous about how this'll all work, but I did also get Jennifer's 2nd book "IF You're Not Having Fun..."....I'm trying to study but want to read that in between!

Thanks

Hil
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm Studying!!! Questions
Best of luck, Hil!
Find all posts by this user
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks Rg!
02-01-2014, 05:50 AM
There probably isn't much in SWS that will help you with the test!

I've heard Texas is one of the toughest states to get licensed in - and that's a good thing for the overall competence level, I guess!

No real tips - it's been way too long for me (1996) but I did study a lot, I remember.

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck