Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! Finance!
02-24-2014, 11:56 AM
HELP! Finance!
I feel hopeless at the finance formulas for the upcoming test....Can ANYONE help me with some written out dummy-proof formulas for all the computations that will be asked?sales price, LTV, loan amt, what's the interest, and what's the paymt if taxes are this and insurance is that. Or, what percentage of the total is so-and-so...I'm the worst at finding the percentage.

NOT a math person....is there a good bullet point reference for this somewhere?

Thanks

Hil
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-26-2014, 12:32 PM
RE: HELP! Finance!
I'm not a math person either, but I found the math questions on the test easy because it was multiple choice and I could work them backwards to figure out what the right answer was if I was struggling.

But otherwise, I'm totally worthless at this stuff too! Sorry!

"The Secret of Joy in work is one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." Pearl S. Buck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: HELP! Finance!
I don't know if you've taken the test yet, or not. But I wanted to say hey just in case. I'm not a math person either. I actually kept putting off studying the math till...hgm-hgm...the night before my test! I made sure I was familiar with the formulas and like Jennifer said, you can do your best at process of elimination. The math accounts for a small portion (although, it feels Huge when I didn't have a clue) so I tried to study everything else. Hope that helps. Good luck!
Find all posts by this user