Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Elementary School Flyer
10-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Elementary School Flyer
I recently became a PTA Business Partner (AKA sponsor) of my son's elementary school. I chose to spend marketing money this way because I know the money will be used for a good cause. This is the most and basically the first real money I have spent on marketing thus far.

One of the benefits is the ability to have a business flyer sent home to every student. I obviously want to use this benefit however, it is important to me that it is not "too sales pitchy" as it goes home with the children. The other PTA business partners are direct services for children such as pediatric dentistry and kids sports. There are no other Realtors that are business partners.

How can I make it kid friendly but still utilize it as a marketing tool? Is it ok to just make a flyer that says "Proud Parent, "Proud Sponsor" of xyz school with my Realtor information on it? Picture or no Picture?
Find all posts by this user
10-29-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Elementary School Flyer
Hi Angela,
I'll take a stab at this, even though I am late to the party it seems. I would be interested in knowing how your flyer worked for you.
I hope that you have become very ACTIVE in the PTA at events and volunteering for things as your schedule allows. This way you are not only a 2 dimensional flyer, but a real,hard working and soulful person. The more people you meet and the more people that know you, the more will know that you are in real estate (without the need to "always be closing")... inevitably questions will arise about the market which gives you a soulful edge to prove to people that you are a more than helpful, more than reasonably competent human being Smile. Best of luck
Bill
Find all posts by this user